יום ראשון, 9 ביוני 2013

Anal & Gape

Vanda, a perfect example of how an asshole should fit around an...



Vanda, a perfect example of how an asshole should fit around an object. Just look at her asshole fitting that!

Alisya opening her wide asshole. I want to leave my cum in there...



Alisya opening her wide asshole. I want to leave my cum in there and for her to push it out all over my dick.

Andi Anderson's dick sucking lips. For hours long this is...



Andi Anderson's dick sucking lips. For hours long this is entertaining.

Anal tattoo, how fucking horny can you get? It reads...



Anal tattoo, how fucking horny can you get? It reads "daddy's cock only". I see my cock slilding in and out of that asshole allready!

Long nails on some skank. Would love to facefuck her right...



Long nails on some skank. Would love to facefuck her right there.

A lot of followers

Reached a 1000 followers today!

Thanks to all interested!

Suzi Fernandes, theres such a mystery about this woman. There...





Suzi Fernandes, theres such a mystery about this woman. There are very very limited images and videos of her. Would have loved to see more of her open gaping asshole.

Unkown scene, but sure as hell one giant gaping asshole.



Unkown scene, but sure as hell one giant gaping asshole.

Today i found out what fetish i used to have, its whale tails...



Today i found out what fetish i used to have, its whale tails all over again! Fuck, i can get off on this stuff. Perfect butthole posing position too!

Gaping asshole



Gaping asshole

Spread butthole Roxy Raye







Spread butthole Roxy Raye

Roxy Raye pushes two apples out of her ass. As her anal muscle...







Roxy Raye pushes two apples out of her ass. As her anal muscle stretches out and pushes out these apples, it leaves her with a gaping asshole. Beautifull!

Roxy Raye makes a milkshake and poors it into her ass, then lets...



Roxy Raye makes a milkshake and poors it into her ass, then lets the creamy milk run down her asshole.

Latexangel puts a double sided dildo in her asshole. FOLDED! As...















Latexangel puts a double sided dildo in her asshole. FOLDED! As a result we can see an sphincter that can no doubt take two penises. I would really like to see a scene, with her doing double anal.

Alisya is taking another dick in the ass. And her asshole...





Alisya is taking another dick in the ass. And her asshole accepts and probably wants more than just 1. Fucking double anal buttfuck this girl!

interracialbrotha: Georgia Peach likes them big ! Perfect...



interracialbrotha:

Georgia Peach likes them big !

Perfect long nails

What is it about long nails that you like so much? Sure, they look nice if done well and feel great on my balls when getting my dick sucked and sometimes helps to massage my prostate when a girl fingers my ass, but I wonder about your reasoning behind it.

I used to hate the long nails on girls, but for some reason turned 180 degrees on it. I personally find that girls with long nails are more seductive and into the sexual side of themselves (very stereotype, i know) and it just looks very feminine. I actually have found myself looking at an ugly girl, and looking back at her just because of her long nails. Maybe it's a particular hand fetish? I think the main reason is because I hated it so much in the beginning and turned on me.

I'd ask her how loose her asshole is and if she wants to...



I'd ask her how loose her asshole is and if she wants to sit on my dick with her asshole. And fucking plough her ass.

Angelina Valentine has the most beautifull dick sucking lips...











Angelina Valentine has the most beautifull dick sucking lips ever

Roxy Raye's gaping butthole again! Gotta love this nasty...



Roxy Raye's gaping butthole again! Gotta love this nasty ass girl!

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה