יום חמישי, 6 ביוני 2013

Little Psycho Corner

Photo



So I thought I’d give this hook up thing another chance and went out to meet this guy.  Turns...

So I thought I’d give this hook up thing another chance and went out to meet this guy.  Turns out, he’s only interested in the party, but not the play.. lol.. I seem to always end up meeting guys like that.. 

cales-vision: guy lubelchik













cales-vision:

guy lubelchik

Video



east-asia-guys: This is what I want gay video to be. It's...



east-asia-guys:

This is what I want gay video to be. It's stunningly on target in terms of male-male lovemaking. This is the world as I see it. Please share freely.

Photo











pnpoint83: ventriloque: theosden: It's weird that the first...



pnpoint83:

ventriloque:

theosden:

It's weird that the first and only time I've ever seen this deviant sex act attempted on video, it's a cute twink boy taking it! Weird in a good way!

i want to try it too with 3 load in my ass 

It is possible… ;-)

Video



flashrs: How hot are these two? Fucking hell!



flashrs:

How hot are these two? Fucking hell!

Video



Video



thedeerborn: Noiea143 Instagram pool shark



thedeerborn:

Noiea143 Instagram pool shark

Reblog if it is ok for your followers to send you pictures of them naked.

Video



wallboyz: Danilo Borgato | ph. Didio







wallboyz:

Danilo Borgato | ph. Didio

thegymismychurch: Tristan Edwards





















thegymismychurch:

Tristan Edwards

Video

brought to you by

Video

brought to you by

wallboyz: Kyle Andrew Szpyrka









wallboyz:

Kyle Andrew Szpyrka

I Wonder

Sometimes I wonder if the reason why some of my friends still talk to me and call me, is because I have a car, I always have extra money put aside for gas, and I usually don’t say “NO” when they ask me for a ride…

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה