יום חמישי, 6 ביוני 2013

Protect What's Yours

Settings > general > accessibility > AdhesiveTouch > on. My lock button broke as well :(

Thank you. Everyone follow because they're fucking awesome for helping me with shit you couldn't. Follow follow follow. Love their blog.

Holy unf.



Holy unf.

I have my precal final tomorrow(I'm in high school), and I most likely will fail the test and my class, therefore colleges will not want to accept me, my life is over and you're still suppa cute. FML..

What was the correlation between my appearance and your precal final

You seemed like a person i would fall in love with. wish i actually know know you.

"Girl let me love you, and I will love you, until you learn to love yourself"

For those of you who think I don't actually drive...



For those of you who think I don't actually drive GTR's

I know you get this a lot, but you're so handsome and you have a wonderful sense of humor.

I still love messages like this though. They're refreshing when someone calls me handsome. Handsome to a man is like beautiful to a woman. It's like someone calling you genuinely attractive/good looking.

who made your theme

I don't remember I adjusted a lot of the html to make the theme the way I wanted it and I've had it for like a year because I hate dealing with html. Not my strong suit.

Ok, i don't have nothing to do tonight xD

"I don't have nothing to do tonight"

You could spend your night studying your English textbooks. 

"Me gustas más cuando te sueño. Entonces hago de ti lo que quiero!" means "I like you better when i sleep. So you do what I want!"

I'll pay you $2 to translate all my spanish messages I never post. Because I'm too lazy for google translate

Photo



Anyone?



Anyone?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Literally I can not stop loving you.

I've said this exact same thing to a box of pizza once.

You think I'm lying.

Me gustas más cuando te sueño. Entonces hago de ti lo que quiero!

Oh fuck. You'd think three years of Spanish in High School would help me in a situation like this, but it didn't. Lo siento mi amor.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה